Optiv Event Standards ("OES") Policy
Optiv is committed to the safety of our employees, event attendees, and sponsors, especially during the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and any future pandemic events.
To keep everyone safe, this policy was created to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. As an attendee of an Optiv hosted event, you are required to comply with the below event standards.
This policy is subject to change, depending on the current guidance from public health organizations and other best practices applicable to the event. The Optiv Marketing Programs & Client Experience Team will communicate all event standards in writing to all attendees within one week of the event.
Optiv Event Standards (“OES”)
Optiv is committed to complying with the highest effective event safety standards, including current guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local public health organizations, to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. While we cannot eliminate the risk of exposure to COVID-19, our mission on-site will be to provide a safe experience for all attendees.
If you choose to attend an Optiv in-person event, you:
- Agree that you will not attend if you feel ill, are symptomatic in any way, or have had any exposure to someone with COVID-19 (within five days).
- Agree that you will respect other attendees and take advisable precautions including, but not limited to:
- Engaging in appropriate social distancing (when possible)
- Wearing a mask as required
- Participating in the frequent washing of hands
- Avoiding risky environments and behaviors
- Choosing not to shake hands except by expressed mutual consent
- Acknowledge that, due to the circumstances created by COVID-19, there is a heightened degree of personal risk and responsibility associated with attendance. Event attendance is always optional. If you have any concerns about attending an in-person event, we encourage you to opt-out.
- Agree that you will adhere to event safety protocol and fully cooperate with event staff. Failure to do so will result in immediate dismissal from the event.
Optiv will be taking the following precautions to encourage the health and safety of all attendees:
- Optiv is committed to complying with the highest effective event safety standards, including current guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local public health organizations, to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases.
- Masks and hand sanitizer will be provided.